Booking Terms and Conditions
For Private, Company and on-site courses
Terms and conditions of business
All amounts payable will be agreed with you beforehand. Prices quoted are based on the number of students you state will be on the course at the time of booking. Prices quoted are inclusive of tuition, course materials, assessment where applicable, and certification. Our prices do not include expenses which the student may incur attending the course, such as lunch, travel, accommodation or living expenses. Companies booked on a course shall be responsible for the calibre of the students that they send on the course. Companies that fail to provide candidates who are physically capable and suitable for the responsibilities of First Aider will forfeit the student’s course fees.
2. Payment terms.
Payment is due in advance either by cheque, BACS payment or by Paypal unless credit terms are otherwise agreed. Invoicing for training will occur once the course commenced. Please note that certificates will be held until full payment of invoicing has been received unless otherwise agreed. The customer may substitute a delegate on a course at no additional charge. The customer may change the date attendance of a delegate or cancel attendance at a course subject to the following scale of charges.
Notice to be given by the customer to Fate-Medicade
|More than one week||10% of student fee|
|Less than 24 hours’ notice||25% of student fee|
|No notice given||100% for student fee|
|More than 14 days||0% of course fee|
|7 – 14 days||10% of course fee|
|Less than 7 working days||50% of course fee|
|Less than 48 hours||100% of course fee|
3. Credit limits
Payment is on terms of 30 days from invoice date. We reserve the right to make additional administration charge of Bank of England Base rates plus 2% on invoice totals every month for whish invoices are unpaid after 30 days.
We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The term ‘First Aid Training Excellence’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PRIVACY (view Privacy Notice here: FATE-Privacy-Notice.pdf (41 downloads)
First Aid Training Excellence is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
First Aid Training Excellence may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 November 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Other information relevant for marketing purposes
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails to your email address.
• We may contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
View our full Privacy Notice here FATE-Privacy-Notice.pdf (41 downloads)
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
- Take course bookings and process payments
- Determining if you are logged in or not
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics